Friday, July 29, 2011

New Name

My dear followers and visitors,
as you can see, my fashion fondue no longer exists...The idea of changing the name of my blog came across my mind yesterday while i was listening to IDA and their beautiful album Ten Small Paces. The resemblance is pretty obviuos, isn't it? :)
Anyway, for those who never heard of it, shame on you! This indie rock band comes from NYC and it was formed in the early 90's. Their music showes strong folk, pop, punk, American roots music and avant garde influences and it's nothing but heartfelt, honest and emotionally charged. It's a perfect record for sunday morning... :) Give it a listen, you won't regret!

Have a nice weekend everyone!
xxx

10 comments:

  1. thanks for your lovely comment :)
    hope you always get a lot of inspiration

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new name better than the previous one! Good choice!!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new name! And yes, the record is awesome :)

    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the new name and i have to admit that i don´t know the band (yes, shame on me). I will have a listen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice.

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyy lovely blog, love it!
    following you already! i'll listen to the group, sure it's great, love indie pop rock music.

    www.fluorescent-naive.blogspot.com follow back? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lucille!

    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog!

    I never witnessed the old name but I love the new new one. Will have to check out the band also.

    Tash, (oh and I'm a new follower too!)
    milkandmead.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new name is great. Much more mysterious and more of a blank canvas.


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    First red, now pink

    Also, it's jewellery giveaway time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. RAD choice babe
    and loving your blog too... following xxx

    www.keepwobblin.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super je novo ime, malo me zbunilo, al neka neka! bitno da se sadržaj ne promijeni!!!!! :*

    ReplyDelete